Lend a hand. Feed a family.
Volunteers repack bulk product, sort donated food for area food shelves and pack specialty food boxes for the Fare for All program. Join us and see what a huge difference your time and effort can make. There are packing opportunities for both individuals and groups.
Individual Volunteer Event
Group Volunteer Event
Planning a group activity? We can accommodate groups of up to 10 people. Projects include re-packing bulk product, food sorting and assembling food packages.
Our warehouse is open 9 am-5 pm Monday through Friday, and we do have some availability for evening and Saturday morning shifts upon request.
Please be aware that:
- Volunteer shifts are typically 2 hours. Typical volunteer shifts are from 9-11 am and 1-3 pm.
- All volunteers must sign a waiver.
- All volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes in the warehouse.
- If you show any signs of cold, flu or sickness please abstain from repackaging food.
- No one under the age of 12 can volunteer in the warehouse.
- Groups consisting of youth under the age of 18 must be accompanied by chaperones. We require 1 adult for every 10 youth.
To schedule a volunteer group event please email [email protected] with the estimated size of your group along with the date(s) and time(s) you prefer.