As part of The Food Group’s mission to increase food access in Minnesota, we work to promote culturally appropriate foods and practices for our partner agencies. The resources below are tools and strategies to help organizations evaluate their cultural competencies and what strategies exist to accommodate to the changing communities they serve.
For more information on The Food Group’s culturally relevant services, please contact Lyncy Yang at [email protected] or 763-450-3883.
- Cultural Competency Overview
- Guidance on Immigration Issues
- Culturally Specific Foods List
- Understanding Muslim Dietary Practices
- Goal Setting and Action Step Development Tool
- Language is a Tool Resource List
- Equitable Food Access Work
- Introduction to Cultural Competency Training
- Self-Assessment Tool
- Goal Achievement Evaluation