Lend a hand. Feed a family.
We cannot do it without you. Volunteers sort donated food, pack specialty food boxes, and help us educate others about what they can do to help fight hunger. Join us and see what a huge difference your time and effort can make.
- Individual opportunities include evening packing, Fare for All sales, and outreach/community awareness.
- Group opportunities include food sorting and assembling food packages.
- Off-site opportunities include a packing event at your location building kits for food shelves.
The hours donated by volunteers in 2015 equals having 12 full-time staff members.
All volunteers must sign a waiver, whether volunteering individually or as a group.
Group Volunteer Event
Planning a group activity? We can accommodate groups up to 50 people; please contact us at least one month prior to the date you wish to volunteer. Also please be aware that:
- All volunteers must sign a waiver.
- All volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes in the warehouse.
- No one under the age of 12 can volunteer in the warehouse.
- Groups consisting of youth under the age of 18 must be accompanied by chaperones. We require 1 adult for every 10 youth.
<iframe src=”https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=thefoodgroupmn%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Chicago” style=”border: 0″ width=”800″ height=”600″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”></iframe>
For more information please contact:
Nicole Smalley | Volunteer & Food Drive Coordinator
763-450-3869 | [email protected]